POSITION: Network Engineer
- Implement and troubleshoot small to large size enterprise networks, using knowledge of routing, switching, firewall technologies, system network,
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot routers and switches, and perform upgrades.
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Manage operational monitoring of equipment capacity/utilization; evaluate the need for upgrades and develop methods for gathering data to monitor hardware, software and communications network performance.
- Work on Cisco Routers and Switches and Wireless network 802.11a/n at Enterprise level.
- Configure a variety of switches, routers, Load Balancers, and Cisco Firewalls.
- Travel to client sites required.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or closely related
SKILLS Cisco Routers & Switches, Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
Verism Systems, Inc.
2401 Stanwell Dr., Ste. #460-3
Concord, CA 94520